For a truly unique experience come stay in one of our renovated Santa Fe Train Cabooses! Perfect for train enthusiasts of all ages, these actual cabooses have been decked out with train decor and offer modern comforts including a TV, coffee maker, microwave, mini fridge, and full bathroom!
- Located on the edge of the Bison and Elk Range, near Caboose Lake
- Futon bunk bed (pulls out to double on bottom) in the front
- Separate bedroom with single bunk bed in the back
- Sleeps 4-5
- Small refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave
- Bathroom and shower
- Linens provided
- Air conditioning
- Picnic table and fire pit
- Firewood available for purchase ($5) at the Ticket Gate
- Charcoal and toiletries not provided
- Available April – October
Please plan to bring your own toiletries and hand sanitizer while staying in lodging.