WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT LODGING IS NOW OPEN FOR RESERVATIONS
Wildlife Prairie Park offers truly unique lodging accommodations including the secluded and serene Cabin on the Hill, converted Cabooses and Grain Bins, the beautiful Legacy Cabins adjacent the bison and elk pasture, and the perfect fisherman’s getaway at the Prairie Stables!
Checking In & Out
Check-in is between 3:00pm – 4:30pm. Please call to arrange for a late check-in (4:30pm – 10:00pm).
Check-out is between 9:00am – 10:00am. A full night’s stay will be charged if check-out is after 10:00am.
Failure to cancel your reservation at least 7 days prior to your first night’s stay will result in a charge for a full night’s stay.
Guest Benefits and The Rules
- When purchasing an overnight stay, access to Park property includes:
- Native animal trails
- Meeting facilities
- Disc golf and more are included in your stay.
- Picnic Table and Fire Pit available for use at all overnight locations
- Firewood available for purchase ($5)
- Recreation Room is available to all overnight guests
- Tornado Shelter Available under Prairie Stables
- No pets*
- No smoking
- No fireworks
- No uncontained fires
- No large parties
- No unregistered guests – Visitors who come to the property to visit Park Guests and use the Park facilities will be charged a day-use fee.
Breaking these rules will result in a $200 fine and cancellation of your stay.
For the safety and well-being of our guests our animals and yours, Wildlife Prairie Park does not allow dogs or other pets inside the East Side gates. Wildlife Prairie Park reserves the right to deny any guests with pets’ access to the Park. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We recommend RV campers to utilize Jubilee College State Park, which is located less than 10 miles North of WPP on Route 150. Please call 309-446-3758 (JCSP) for more information.