Nightly rates are based on the number of sleeping spaces available. Each additional person is $10.00 + tax per night. Children 2 and under stay free. Park members receive a 10% discount.
|Facility||Base Rates Per Day|
(Sun – Thurs)
|Weekend Base Rates Per Day|
(Fri & Sat)
|Cabin on the Hill||$155||$185|
|Tent Camping ||$30||$30|
Checking In & Out
Check-in is between 3:00pm – 4:30pm. Your credit card will be charged upon arrival. Please email email@example.com to arrange for a late check-in (4:30pm – 10:00pm).
Check-out is between 9:00am – 10:00am. A full night’s stay will be charged if check-out is after 10:00am.
Failure to cancel your reservation at least 24 hours prior to your first night’s stay will result in a charge for a full night’s stay.
To receive your membership discount, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- When purchasing an overnight stay, access to Park property includes:
- Native animal trails
- Disc golf and more are included in your stay
- Picnic Table and Fire Pit available for use at all overnight locations
- Firewood available for purchase ($5)
- Recreation Room is available to all overnight guests
- Tornado Shelter Available under Prairie Stables
- No pets*
- No smoking
- No fireworks
- No uncontained fires
- No large parties
- No unregistered guests – Visitors who come to the property to visit Park Guests and use the Park facilities will be charged a day-use fee.
Breaking these rules will result in a $200 fine and cancellation of your stay.
For the safety and well-being of our guests our animals and yours, Wildlife Prairie Park does not allow dogs or other pets inside the East Side gates. Wildlife Prairie Park reserves the right to deny any guests with pets’ access to the Park. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We recommend RV campers to utilize Jubilee College State Park, which is located less than 10 miles North of WPP on Route 150. Please call 309-446-3758 (JCSP) for more information.