- Entries should be submitted via email as a JPEG attachment to email@example.com no later than March 19, 2023.
- Each photo should include photographer’s name, address, phone, photo title, and contest category.
Two categories for entry:
- WPP’s wolves
- Nature/Landscapes/Outdoor Adventures
(Scenery, lakes, buildings, fat biking, XC skiing, hiking, wild animals, other WPP animals, etc.)
Our panel of judges will select the 1st place winner in each category.
- 1st Place
- Will be announced on Instagram and Facebook
- Photo will be featured in the 2024 WPP Calendar
- Photo Credit in the 2024 WPP Calendar including website and handle for those who sell their photos
- Honorable Mention
- Photos will be featured on Instagram and Facebook with photo credit
There will be one winner per category.
Contest winners will be notified by email or phone.
All entries must have been photographed at Wildlife Prairie Park.
All entries must have been photographed in January, February, or March 2023.
All entries should be in landscape orientation.
Photo contest entry is free.
There is a limit of three (3) entries per category.
By entering, you warrant to WPP that 1) you are the sole copyright holder of the image, 2) the image does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, privacy, or any other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. No identifiable persons may be in any photos.
Entrants refrain any and all copyrights to their entries.
By submitting an entry, entrants grant to “Wildlife Prairie Park” and its agents, successors, and assigns, and anyone authorized by them, a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free right and license the right to use, copy, reproduce, display, perform, distribute, modify, adapt, sell, publish and/or create derivative works based on or not use the entry in any way, in whole or in part in any and all media now known or later developed, including on Wildlife Prairie Park’s website, without geographic limitation or additional compensation. Entrants consent to “Wildlife Prairie Park” doing or omitting to do any act that would otherwise infringe the entrant’s “moral rights” in their entries.
The photo contest entry deadline is March 19, 2023