Want to feed Mike the Bison and get a closer look at the new white bison?
Join us on Saturday’s in February starting at 1pm for this unique opportunity to see all our bison and elk from behind the scenes. Guests will meet at the Recreation Center for a brief introduction. We will then hike down the road and out into the main pastures to visit Mike the Bison, Elsa the Elk, White Bison and the main bison and elk herds. This hike is a moderate level distance and terrain and will take approximately 1 hour to complete. No strollers or wagons must be able to hike. Guests are encouraged to dress warm, wear good hiking shoes and bring your cameras.
$12 per member
$14 per non-member
Available dates: March 6 and 13
Walk takes place promptly at 1pm Saturday afternoon.
- Limited guests allowed per walk.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Registration must occur minimum 24 hours before you attend.
- Same day registrations are not available.
- If walk needs to be cancelled due to bad weather, we will try our best to make it up on Sunday.
- Admission to the park is not included in the cost of the Bison Walk.