Park staff is excited to activate this new technology on October 20th, 2017!
What is a WildSpot?
WildSpots are utilizing beacon technology. A beacon is a small Bluetooth radio transmitter that will be placed in various areas all around the Park.
How do I use it?
1. Turn on Bluetooth
2. Download the Physical Web app
3. When you are nearby any location with the blue arrow-like symbol, open the Physical Web app
4. Click on the notification and register for a chance to win $1000
5. Enjoy an interactive experience with us!
Don’t want to download the app?
1. You must have Chrome browser installed
2. Turn on Bluetooth
3.¬†On the lock screen swipe left to right until you see a list of widgets.
4. Scroll to the bottom and tap¬†Edit.
5. Click the + button next to the “Chrome” widget.
6. Click on the three bars, drag “Chrome” widget to the top and click Done.
7. When you are nearby any location with the blue arrow-like symbol, just swipe down on your home screen to see more information.
1. Turn on Bluetooth and Location.
2. When you are nearby any location with the symbol just swipe down on your home screen to see more information.
Where are they located?
West Side Kiosk
Longhorn Cattle Enclosure
Bison and Elk Pasture